UL508A Panel Building
Control Panel Design, Building and Testing Services
Our panel fabrication shop is located in Rumford, Maine. When providing services, our team’s first step is to determine the customers’ needs and apply the proper industry standards. We are a UL and ULc 508A listed panel shop.
The Fitch Company staff has years of experience designing, building and testing control systems for various industries. We provide a means for intelligently building control panels. This is due to the fact that we have in-house expertise for testing software, hardware and communication interfaces for Fitch Company built equipment. Whether it is your design or ours, you will have the technical expertise of The Fitch Company staff supporting you through shipment and installation.
We designed, built, tested and packaged systems for shipment as distant as Indonesia. Our packaging is done professionally ensuring safe transport of components to the job site. All system transportation is done with insurance covering the complete fabricated cost of components.
Our shop has the technical expertise to accomplish the following tasks in relation to control panel and control system construction.
Panel Design, Building, and Testing Capabilities:
- Panel Component Specification and Design
- Panel Building Utilizing Your Design
- Thorough Panel Testing including Software Testing of All Programmed Components and Communication Interfaces
- Bound Copies of Installation Instructions for All Active Electrical Components
- Documented Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT) Prior to Shipping
- Professional Packaging for Safe Transportation of Cabinets and Components